Gamers rejoice, the Steam holiday sale 2013 has finally kicked off. Different promotions are going to be offered all day, every day, throughout the time this promotion is in effect. Discounts will be offered on a plethora of titles and there will also be flash sales that last eight hours as well as community’s choice sales. The Steam holiday sale 2013 will also offer enticing daily deals to customers who will be more than willing to get their hands on discounted titles.
At the time of this writing, substantial discounts were being offered on a number of very popular titles. Counter Strike: Global Offensive is available right now for $3.74 as opposed to its regular price of $14. Tomb Raider, Max Payne 3 and The Witcher 2 are up for $9.99, $3.99 and $4.99 instead of $49.99, $19.99 and $19.99 respectively. During the entire time that this promotion remains in effect, sales will continue to change and with Steam’s promise of discounts being offered for more than 2000 titles, there won’t ever be a shortage of titles to purchase. Voting for community’s choice deals will be conducted, the title with the most votes will go on sale and there will be a new vote every eight hours. The Steam holiday sale 2013 runs from December 19th, 2013 through January 3rd, 2014.
Next Story: LG G2 Mini Specs Allegedly Spotted
- 2014-04-20 Ultima Online And Dark Age Of Camelot Appear On Steam Greenlight
- 2014-04-16 Wolfenstein: The New Order Pre-Order Bonuses Includes TF2 Items And DOOM Beta Access
- 2014-04-16 36.9% Of Games Bought On Steam Never Get Played [Study]
- 2014-04-13 Steam Controller Goes On Sale This October/November (Rumor)
- 2014-04-08 Middle-earth: Shadow Of Mordor Recommended Specs Revealed