With the holiday season fast approaching, people are expected to buy a lot of presents, which means that they will be spending a lot of money on the latest and greatest products. Companies obviously want to capitalize on the season’s shopping frenzy, so they offer attractive deals and discounts to attract more customers. T-Mobile has tried to get a leg up on its rivals by offering the new iPhones for $0 upfront. Starting today, the 16GB iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c models can be purchased on a Simple Choice Plan for $0 down.
That said, customers will have to make 24 equal monthly payments of $27 and $22.91 for the 16GB iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c respectively. The discount pricing also extends to the iPads. 16GB models of the iPad Air, iPad mini and iPad mini with Retina display can be purchased for $0 down, with 24 equal monthly payments of $26.25, $17.91 and $22.08 respectively. This promotion is being run for a limited time, so if you’re in the market for any of these products and don’t mind picking one up from T-Mobile, its the best time to go ahead with the purchase. ”Well-qualified new and existing” T-Mobile customers can take advantage of this promotion through participating T-Mobile retail stores, dealers as well as the carrier’s website.
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom
- 2013-11-27: T-Mobile Black Friday 2013 Deal: $0 Down For iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c [Rumor]
- 2013-09-16: T-Mobile Cuts Prices Of Older iPhones To Clear Inventory
- 2013-09-12: T-Mobile iPhone 5S And iPhone 5C Prices Detailed
- 2013-09-10: T-Mobile iPhone 5S And iPhone 5C Release On September 20th
- 2013-09-09: Analyst Believes iPhone 5C Might Pull In More Customers For T-Mobile