There was once a time when QWERTY sliders were quite popular, but that time is long gone. Its all about full touchscreen displays now and physical keyboards aren’t expected to regain their lost dominance anytime soon. However, that probably won’t stop some manufacturers from making keyboard touting smartphones. LG appears to have a QWERTY slider for T-Mobile up its sleeve, called the LG Optimus F3Q. A press shot of the smartphone has leaked online.
The press shot comes from well known Twitter leaker @evleaks, who is known for being right when it comes to these things. So its highly likely that we’ll probably be hearing about this device officially from LG in the near future. Despite leaking the press shot, @evleaks does not provide any technical specifications. From the shot, it can be judged that the LG Optimus F3Q is powered by Android Jelly Bean OS and it has support for 4G LTE. No word as yet on when T-Mobile is going to announce this device and for how much it is going to offer it. Both LG and T-Mobile have not officially confirmed the existence of LG Optimus F3Q. So what do you think, would you be enticed by a full QWERTY slider in this day and age?
- New Oppo Find 7 Camera Photos "Confirms" 50MP Camera
- Galaxy S5 Production Will Not Be Hugely Affected By Recent Factory Fire
- All New HTC One Leaked Photos Leave Nothing To The Imagination
- Sony Xperia Z2's Stereo Speakers Compared Against The Xperia Z1
- John Chen's Focus Will Be On BlackBerry's Customer Base