Dual SIM phones aren’t exactly common in the US. While there are some, most phones sold are of the single SIM variety, and in most cases are typically locked to a particular carrier. However what if you wanted an unlocked phone to take with you to a different country where you could insert a SIM card? What if you still wanted to receive calls or text messages from your original number? Well that’s where a dual SIM phone will come in handy, but if you didn’t want to get another phone, perhaps the Teleza could be the answer to your problems.
Created by James Sung, the man behind the dual SIM Peel case, the Teleza will pair with your phone via Bluetooth and comes with a built-in battery, speakers, and even a button that allows it to act as a remote control for your camera. The device is quad-band GSM compatible and will play nicely with not only smartphones, but tablets as well, with iPhone and Android support. Priced at $129.99, the Teleza is expected to begin shipping early January 2014, so if you’d like to order one for yourself or learn more, hit up its website for the details.
- 2014-04-18: WhatsApp Beta For Windows Phone Reportedly Blocking SD Card Installation
- 2014-04-18: Additional iPhone 6 Concept Renders Surface
- 2014-04-17: Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)