If the recent leak of The Walking Dead season 2’s release date on Steam is any indication, we could be seeing the first episode of the highly-anticipated sequel as early as next week. Telltale Games has teased us with info and a trailer for the second season of The Walking Dead, and today the company has released another brand-new trailer for the title.
If you have yet to complete the first season of Telltale Games’ The Walking Dead, you may want to not view the second season’s new trailer as it may spoil some surprises that will await you in the game. For the rest of you, the launch trailer for The Walking Dead season 2, called “All That Remains,” does its best to remind players staying alive is one of the only things you should be worrying about in the world of The Walking Dead.
As you’d expect, the trailer follows Clementine as she comes across several obstacles and dangers through her travels in The Walking Dead’s second season. Considering the challenges she faces in the trailer, we’re not sure who is a bigger threat: the undead or the living. If I had to choose one or the other, I’d still say the undead were way more dangerous.
- 2013-12-13: The Walking Dead Game Season 2 Trailer Focuses On Clementine's Survival
- 2013-12-09: Telltale Games Announces 'Tales From The Borderlands' Episodic Game
- 2013-12-06: The Walking Dead Game Season 2 Release Date Revealed On Steam
- 2013-11-19: The Walking Dead Game Of The Year Edition Available On PS3, Xbox 360, PC
- 2013-10-30: The Walking Dead Game Season 2 Trailer Released
- 2013-10-28: The Walking Dead Season Two Details Teased By Telltale Games