The Wearable Technology Show 2014 is the UK’s first event for the fastest growing and most exciting sector of technology. Held in London on the 18th & 19th March 2014, the event will give you an insight into the developments and innovation driving the wearable technology sector. Come and hear from some of the leading companies in the space, like Google, O2, McLaren Technologies, Misfit Wearables, Intel, Glass Up and a host of innovators and pioneers.
Ubergizmo is a media partner of the Wearable Technology Show 2014.
Ubergizmo readers can get a two day pass for just £400 – saving over 60% – by visiting www.wearabletechnologyshow.net and entering the code UBER14.
Our dedicated conference programme will be the biggest in Europe, with new speakers being added all the time. From smartwatches, through augmented reality glasses and taking in every aspect of infrastructure, funding and development, the Wearable Technology Show will be where the industry meets.
There will also be a developer hackfest, in which developers will be able to work with wearable platforms to come up with some ground breaking apps, and the start up summit will offer advice and insight to anyone looking to start a wearable technology business.
A two day pass to the show will allow you to:
- Get access to all our fantastic talks and presentations
- Priority seating at keynote speeches
- Network with key speakers and partners
- Enjoy our drinks reception and networking evening
- Enter our prize draw – with wearable gadgets up for grabs
- Receive all the conference presentation materials
- Best of MWC 2014 @ Ubergizmo
- Join the 11th Wearable Technologies Conference in Munich January 27/28 2014
- Polycom RealPresence in the new Anybots Q(X) Virtual Presence
- Often copied, never equaled – the Wearable Technologies Conference is back in Munich on January 27 and 28!
- Emotiv Lifesciences Christmas Party