Love or hate Apple, they are definitely a company worth keeping an eye on and come 2014, what could we expect from the Cupertino company? New MacBook refreshes? New iPhones? New iPads? Well whatever it is that Apple is planning on launching, an internal memo sent by Apple’s CEO, Tim Cook, to employees has revealed that come 2014, the Cupertino company has plans that he is sure customers are going to love. According to the memo, “We have a lot to look forward to in 2014, including some big plans that we think customers are going to love.”
We’re not sure if this is simply fluff that Cook is saying in a bid to boost employee morale, if he really is teasing that 2014 will be an exciting year for Apple. As it stands there are rumors that Apple could be launching new and improved products next year. We have heard how Apple could be attempting wearable tech in the form of the iWatch, and we have also heard how Apple’s iPhone 6 is rumored to sport a much larger display, and also how a 12.9” iPad is due in the second half of 2014 as well.
However these are merely rumors, but Apple users, at least some of them, have been clamoring for a larger iPhone for a while now, and if Apple were to do that, it would definitely make many users happy. Either way we’ll try not to read too much into this for now, but we can’t wait to see what 2014 has in store for us.
- 2014-03-14 Steve Wozniak Doesn't Think Tim Cook Should Be Fired
- 2014-03-02 Tim Cook Says Hard To Call Apple TV A 'Hobby' These Days
- 2014-02-07 Tim Cook Compares Android To Europe
- 2014-01-15 Tim Cook 'Incredibly Optimistic' About Apple's Partnership With China Mobile
- 2013-11-24 Tim Cook Decides Against Opening Apple Retail Stores On Thanksgiving