Titanfall is headed to the Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC on March 11, 2014 and as each day passes, the higher the anticipation for the game becomes. Respawn Entertainment certainly isn’t helping the situation each time it releases new information regarding the game, such as this weekend’s debut of the Ogre and Stryder Titan classes.
We were previously introduced to the Atlas class of Titan, which is a more agile Titan compared to others. This weekend, Respawn Entertainment introduced us to two new Titans: the Ogre and Stryder. The Ogre is a slower Titan, although it’s equipped with heavy armor and can perform devastating finishing moves, such as ripping off an enemy Titan’s arm off and using it as a weapon.
The second Titan class, the Stryder, is a Titan that features light armor, but as a result, it has better speed, acceleration and agility when compared to other Titan classes. The Stryder seems to be just a step above moving around as a pilot, although you’ll still be able to ride inside of a Titan.
There’s no word on just how many different Titan classes there will be when Titanfall releases in March 2014, but considering what’s being offered at this point, we think it’s safe to say the game is going to be a lot of fun.
- 2014-04-17: Titanfall On Xbox One Is Top Selling Title
- 2014-04-17: Sony Originally Pitched The Idea Of Titanfall For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-17: Titanfall Producer Not Concerned Over Profits
- 2014-04-14: Ben Heck Creates Foot Pedals That Can Be Used To Play Titanfall With
- 2014-04-14: Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2013-12-12: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Wolf DLC Releasing Today On Xbox One, 360
- 2013-11-18: Minecraft Xbox 360 Save File Transfers To Xbox One Currently In Development
- 2013-10-30: Titanfall Completely Exclusive To Xbox One, Xbox 360, PC; Sequel May Not Be
- 2013-10-29: Halo: Spartan Assault Headed To Xbox One, Xbox 360 This December
- 2013-10-23: Titanfall Headed To Xbox One, 360, PC On March 11, 2014