Cannot get enough of the mother of all beat ‘em ups, Street Fighter? All right, I know that some of you might think that such a title is not worth bestowing on this franchise, but it generally sits well with most folks – at least from what I have observed to date. Having said that, Ultra Street Fighter 4 offers a whole lot more options when it comes to playing the game as well as ensuring you have more time to spend with it, thanks to the inclusion of the online training mode in addition to support for 3 vs 3 team matches.
Eurogamer claims that the Online Training Mode will function in pretty much the same way as that of existing training, except that you are now able to invite another player along to train. This particular move was mooted by Capcom with hopes that it will be able to “make training more exciting and encourage camaraderie.” In Team Battle Mode, it will see the inclusion of 3 vs 3 online matches, where each player will carry only a solitary life bar across multiple rounds, ensuring that you really work on your skills and reflexes to the maximum. With 44 characters and half a dozen new arenas to pit your wits in, we cannot wait to see Ultra Street Fighter 4 arrive in early June next year.
- 2014-04-21 New Ultra Street Fighter IV English Trailer Denotes 44 Challengers
- 2014-03-17 Street Fighter II's Chun-Li Almost Came With A Shorter Life Bar
- 2014-02-21 Money Matches Arrives For Super Street Fighter 4
- 2014-02-14 Tekken X Street Fighter Apparently Still In Development
- 2014-01-24 Ultra Street Fighter IV Lets You Upload Online Matches To YouTube Directly