I guess it is a given that most of us now expect high end smartphones, or flagship devices from smartphone manufacturing companies, to roll out a device that has Full HD resolution support right out of the box. Vivo, however, intends to push the proverbial envelope even further by introducing the Vivo Xplay 3S (much rumored until today), which would then – if rumors pan out to be true, be the first smartphone in the world to arrive with a 2K display.
In fact, the Vivo Xplay 3S could be very much closer to a release than most of us think, especially after you take into consideration that it has been listed by the folks over at China Mobile. It has arrived a wee bit earlier than expected, considering how the Xplay 3S’ official announcement was supposed to happen three days down the road. At 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution, surely your eyes would no longer strain when it comes to reading on the move? Other hardware specifications of the Vivo Xplay 3S include a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, 3GB RAM, LTE connectivity support, 32GB of internal memory as well as the option to pick up the 64GB model if you so desire. It does seem to be a China-only device at this point in time though.
- 2014-04-15: Vivo Xshot To Feature 24MP Rear Camera
- 2014-04-08: Next Vivo Smartphone Could Get “True Tone” Dual LED Flash
- 2014-04-02: Vivo Teases Upcoming Handset
- 2013-12-18: Vivo Xplay 3S Officially Unveiled, Carries 6” Display
- 2013-12-12: Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- 2013-11-18: More Details On Vivo Xplay 3S Revealed