Do you play with a whole lot of World of Warcraft? If you have answered in the affirmative, then you might be pleased to know that patch 5.4.2 is now available to test out on the Public Test Realms (PTR). Those who would like to take part in the Public Test Realms will be able to enjoy giving patches a test run prior to its official release. Assuming you would like to do your bit to test and provide feedback, you can do so by copying your character and downloading the PTR client. After giving it a run around a few times, do remember to pay a visit to the PTR Discussion forum in order to talk over the patch, and should there be any issues or errors to clarify, it can be done over on the PTR Bug Report forum.
Among the changes made to the World of Warcraft Patch 5.4.2 PTR include “Intervene” that no longer removes movement-impairing effects on use. As for the talent Safeguard, it will continue to remove movement-impairing effects. Where “Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios” are concerned, one ought to take note that Cross-Realm raid browser will now feature new categories for Mists of Pandaria World Bosses (Celestials and Ordos) and Flexible raid difficulty for Siege of Orgrimmar.
- 2014-04-16: Warlords Of Draenor Might Not Require You To Upgrade Your Computer
- 2014-04-11: World Of Warcraft's Choppers Are About To Be Made A Reality
- 2014-04-08: Warlords Of Draenor New Tauren Animations Shown Off
- 2014-04-03: World Of Warcraft: Warlords Of Draenor Enters Alpha Testing Phase
- 2014-03-13: Warlords Of Draenor Will Be Released By The End Of The Year
- 2013-08-05: WoW To Implement 'Connected Realms' Feature In Patch 5.4