There has been a surge in online shopping over this holiday weekend, with recent data revealing that over $760 million being spent on Thanksgiving Day and over $1.2 billion being spent online on Black Friday alone. Today is Cyber Monday and already a lot of deals have been announced which are likely to entice shoppers. Microsoft’s Xbox One Cyber Monday 2013 deal has gone live, the company is offering the Xbox One Day One Ultimate Bundle for $800. The bundle includes a Xbox One Day One console, 12 month gold membership of Xbox Live, three games of your choice, Microsoft Complete for Xbox One and a wireless controller for the console. This bundle normally costs $869.93.
The Microsoft Xbox One Cyber Monday 2013 deal also offers a discount on the Xbox One Day One Complete Bundle, which can be purchased today only for $700 as opposed to its regular price of $749.95. This bundle includes a Day One console as well as a 12 month gold membership of Xbox Live. Customers have the option to choose two games of their liking, Microsoft Complete for Xbox One is included in this bundle as well. Keep in mind that this special pricing is being offered for just one day only, so if you’ve been holding out on purchasing a Xbox One, now would be the best time to go ahead.
Next Story: PS4 Launch Sales In UK Cross 250,000 Mark
- 2014-04-23 Xbox One For Japan Launches On 4th September
- 2014-04-21 Phil Spencer Admits More Needs To Be Done For The Xbox One
- 2014-04-17 Titanfall On Xbox One Is Top Selling Title
- 2014-04-17 5 Million Xbox One Consoles Shipped To Date
- 2014-04-17 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Indefinitely Delayed And Possibly Cancelled For The Xbox One
- 2014-04-07 Xbox One YouTube App Will Now Support Uploads
- 2014-04-07 Xbox One Original Shows To Feature Interactive Elements