Since Christmas is the season of giving, here we are with word that the YouTube channel is now available over on the Roke 3 player, and it will take into effect for folks who happen to live in the U.S. Canada, U.K. and the Republic of Ireland. As for those who happen to own other player models, fret not – it is but a temporary delay as the YouTube channel is tipped to be made available only on other player models in the year to come, which is not too far away, actually.
With the YouTube channel being made available, it more or less rounds out the industry-leading selection of streaming entertainment in due time for the mad holiday season. You should also be able to enjoy some of the annual year-end best-of video lists including YouTube’s very own compiled list of top trending videos that was introduced in the week before. YouTube has become so much more than just a place for you to upload your latest vacation videos, and it has more or less a little bit of something for everyone.
Apart from that, there is also the “Send to TV” feature which allows customers to pair a smartphone or tablet to YouTube on the Roku 3. Doing so is a snap, where all you need to do is to connect your device to the same Wi-Fi network that the Roku is hooked on to, and using a single click, you can then send videos to your Roku. [Press Release]
- 2014-04-21: How To Convert YouTube To MP3
- 2014-04-15: Yahoo And Vevo Partner Up For Original Music Programming
- 2014-04-08: YouTube Live Streaming Now Supported By Chromecast
- 2014-04-07: Xbox One YouTube App Will Now Support Uploads
- 2014-04-06: YouTube On-Demand Music Streaming Service Delayed [Report]
- 2014-04-01: Yahoo's Charge Against YouTube May Be Fuelled By $300 Million Acquisition