Zact Mobile might not be too familiar to the adults, but it happens to be the industry’s first smart mobile service for kids. Just what is Zact Mobile up to now? They will be offering their kid-friendly smartphone service with Disney apps as well as content pre-loaded to folks living in the US. Among the pre-loaded apps from Disney are hit titles such as Toy Story: Smash It! and Disney Infinity: Action!. Not only that, this particular service will also boast of access to the best in family-friendly content, stuff that would not make grandpa or grandma cringe when they see or hear it, including Disney Video, Disney Music and Disney ¡Ajá!, Disney’s Spanish language destination.
Greg Raleigh, founder and CEO of ItsOn, parent company of Zact, shared, “Parents have been looking for a way to control and customize a mobile phone service for their kids, and the Zact phone featuring Disney content is a smart option for families who want huge savings on their monthly bill, along with the best in family-friendly entertainment. With Zact, there is no need to buy an expensive plan since parents can choose any amount of voice, text, data starting as low as $3.49 per month.”
Seems to be a legit and affordable way to give your kids a phone without the inherent risks attached to it.
Next Story: AT&T Announces New Mobile Share Value Plans
- 2014-04-01: Nintendo 3DS XL Gets Disney Magical World Edition
- 2014-03-03: Disney And Dish Arrive At A TV Distribution Deal
- 2014-02-25: Disney Movies Anywhere iOS App Offers Easy Access To All Movies
- 2013-12-24: Twitter Co-Founder Jack Dorsey Joins Walt Disney's Board
- 2013-12-05: Zact Teams Up With Disney To Deliver Family-Friendly Smartphone Service
- 2013-10-08: Disney Brings Papillon To A New Level