The HTC M8 is yet another upcoming device from the Taiwanese smartphone manufacturer, where it is also the code name to the successor of the HTC One. Well, other monikers in which the HTC M8 is known as include the HTC One 2 and the HTC One+, so do not get too confused about the handset – there will only be one successor. Apart from that, there were also leaks in the past that hinted of a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920, and here we are with an alleged sample of the scrolling wallpaper that would arrive with the HTC M8.
What you see above happens to be based on the 2160 x 1920 pixels of the original image, which is the very same resolution which is used for scrolling wallpaper that was specially designed for Android displays that carry an FHD resolution. Apart from that, there is also a User Agent profile in the past that revealed a 5” display on the HTC M8 alongside a resolution count of 1080 x 1920 pixels. This particular image that you see above here was spotted on Google Docs, and there is every chance that we could see this device announced at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain next month.
Next Story: Beats Music For Windows Phone Further Delayed
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21 HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2014-03-12 HTC Desire 816, Hands-On Preview
- 2014-02-24 HTC Desire 816 Announced
- 2014-02-17 HTC Music Centric Phone Expected In First Half Of 2014
- 2014-02-11 HTC M8 Picture Leaks Yet Again
- 2014-02-10 Sense 6.0 BlinkFeed Seen In Leaked Image