@evleaks has just introduced yet another spy shot for those who are interested in what the upcoming range of smartphones from Samsung would deliver – the Tizen-powered SM-Z9005 in this case, where it has also been given the nickname Redwood. Will it be as large as the giant trees found in California in terms of its stature among smartphone users in due time? That we cannot tell, so we will just let the future pan itself out.
As for the Samsung SM-Z9005, some of the rumored hardware specifications revealed in the past include a dual-core Krait processor, 1GB RAM, a 720p display as well as LTE connectivity. Word on the street has it that Samsung has already shipped the SM-Z9005 over to developers for them to get started on it, and it does resemble the current flagship Galaxy S4 as well as tough looking Galaxy S4 Active from certain angles. We do know that Samsung has lined up a Tizen press event before Mobile World Congress in Barcelona kicks off, so here is hoping for more information concerning this Tizen-powered device arriving before we roll into the next month!
Do bear in mind that this is not the first image leaked, but it does seem to be the first real-life image that is made available online.
- 2014-04-13: Galaxy S5 Launch Day Sales Beat Galaxy S4 [Report]
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-04-13: Google Executive Says No iPhone Features Were Copied For Android
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Root For T-Mobile And Sprint Variants Available
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-02-23: Tizen Association Chairman Expects Phone To Be Released Later This Year
- 2014-02-18: Samsung Galaxy Gear 2 Rumored To Run Tizen
- 2014-02-03: Tizen Delay Apparently Due To Low Carrier Support
- 2014-01-30: Tizen-Based Samsung SM-Z9005 Spotted On eBay
- 2014-01-27: Samsung Tizen Smartphone Purported Image Leaked