The Sony PS3 might be relegated to a second tier console after the release of the far superior Sony PS4, but this does not mean that the console itself is not worthy of any more releases. No sir, as there is still some life left in the legs of the Sony PS3, as evident by the release of Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD for this platform. Aveline de Grandpré did make her debut as the first playable female Assassin on the PS Vita slightly more than a year back, and she has also managed to gain quite a cult following, being one of the most popular and praised Assassins in the series.
Heck, she even managed to take on a few missions on the PS3 and PS4 versions of Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag, and it is time for her to be under the spotlight yet again by making an appearance in the fully-upgraded Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD title. This particular game will boast of a complete graphical overhaul that is accompanied by fully-remastered audio, and all-new, never-before-played missions which were specially designed to engulf you even further into Aveline’s world. This would allow you to utilize Aveline’s trademark whip in both combat and navigation for the first time on the PS3, now how about that?
Next Story: Netflix Offline Viewing 'Very Unlikely'
- 2014-04-21: Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21: Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20: Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20: Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-03-18: Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster Arrives On PS3, PS Vita
- 2013-12-29: PS4 Gets VidZone Free Music Video Streaming App
- 2013-12-26: Sony To End Online Support For Some Of Their First-Party PS3 Titles
- 2013-12-16: Minecraft PS3 Edition Release Date Announced To Be December 17
- 2013-12-10: Borderlands 2 On PS3 Available Free For PS Plus Subscribers Today