Do you dream a whole lot? If you have answered in the affirmative, then you would know that sometimes, there will be dreams where you know that you are dreaming and yet also remain in control, while in other dreams, you feel powerless – extremely powerless, and cannot wait to wake up. Well, Kickstarter did carry the Aurora Dream-Enhancing Headband project that has now been fully funded, and what makes this particular device so special is, this device will be able to let you gain control of your dreams.
How does the Aurora Dream-Enhancing Headband work? For starters, this particular device will measure the brain waves as well as eye movements so that it can more or less know when you would fall asleep. After that calculation, the headband will begin to emit a series of subtle lights which lets the dreamer “know” that the process has begun. These lights are touted to infiltrate the dream state, where you will then be able to control your dream. I suppose it will take a leap of faith in order to find out whether it works as claimed. Lucid dreaming where you have full control of what happens in there might cause you to want to remain within without wanting to wake up. [Kickstarter Page]
Next Story: Nokia Lumia 1520V Leaked Yet Again
- 2014-04-11: Micro 3D Printer Kickstarter Hits The $2 Million Mark In 3 Days
- 2014-04-10: Pocket Printer Kickstarter Project Lets You Print On The Go
- 2014-04-09: CommBadge Bluetooth Wearable Device Lets You Interact With Siri/Google Now Hands-Free
- 2014-04-07: Micro 3D Printer Reaches Kickstarter Goal In 11 Minutes
- 2014-04-06: Ears For Surface Will Help Boost The Tablet's Volume For $10