A couple of years ago, Beamdog announced that they would be reviving the Baldur’s Gate franchise through “Enhanced Editions” of the game and its expansions. This basically meant that the developers would be updating the graphics while maintaining the tone and feel, while adding new characters and new quest lines, so that players who have gone through Baldur’s Gate 1 and 2 will have some fresh material to play with. Well the good news is that if you’re already gone through Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition, you might be pleased to learn that Baldur’s Gate 2: Enhanced Edition has officially been released for the iPad!
The first Baldur’s Gate was released for the iPad awhile back to relatively positive reviews, so we expect that the second should fair relatively well as well. Just like the first game, Baldur’s Gate 2: Enhanced Edition will include features such as multiplayer mode, enhanced graphics, and various improvements spread throughout the game, as well as new quests and characters that players can interact with along the way. Priced at $14.99, it is more expensive than your typical iOS RPG, but if you grew up playing the game on the PC, you know that it will probably be worth it. For more information or to purchase the game, head on over to the iTunes App Store.
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2014-04-07: myBlee Math iPad App Is Childrens' Personal Interactive Math Tutor
- 2014-04-03: Office For iPad Downloaded Over 12 Million Times
- 2014-03-28: Office For iPad Tops The iTunes App Store Charts