Beats Music has been launched for iOS and Android today and while it will see a launch on Windows Phone by the end of the week, there is no word on whether the app will arrive on BlackBerry later, if at all. Well the good news is that for those who have managed to get their hands on the leaked version of BlackBerry 10.2.1, you’re in luck because one of the main features of the BlackBerry 10.2.1 is the ability to download and install Android APKs directly without having to go through the trouble of sideloading them. In fact if you thought that you could sideload the Beats Music Android app, you’d be out of luck, according to those who have tried.
The good news is that if you own the latest version of the leaked BlackBerry OS update or plan to download it, the Beats Music app should load with no problems. We don’t own a BlackBerry device ourselves so we can’t guarantee that it will work, but if you do, go ahead and give it a shot. It should be noted that Beats Music is currently only available for those living in the US, although there are reports of those living in Canada who claim it works for them as well. There’s no telling if it will work if you’re not in those regions, although we’re guessing that it won’t, but feel free to try it out anyway. For more information on where to download the Beats Music APK or install the leaked BlackBerry 10.2.1, hit up CrackBerry’s website for the details.
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry CEO Optimistic That Handset Business Will Be Profitable By 2015
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry Q20 Will Be Officially Known As The BlackBerry Classic
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry CEO Claims He Was Misquoted On Handset Division Sale
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry Q20 Renamed 'BlackBerry Classic'