[CES 2014] It is that time of the year again, and this time around, we have the Caterpillar Cat B100 introduced to the masses which will offer yet another option if you are in the market for a handset that is able to handle all the rough tumbles in life. Available immediately in Europe, the Caterpillar Cat B100 should also arrive in other markets some time in the first half of this year. Just to get a rough idea on how rugged this bad boy can be, here are some details to stoke your interest. The Caterpillar Cat B100 happens to be IP67 certified and comes with MIL 810G protection, where the former indicates that this handset is well protected against dust, and is more than capable of surviving on its own when immersed under water for up to 3 feet. Not only that, it should also be able to shrug off drops, extreme changes in temperature as well as additional accidents that might just spell the end of your average smartphone.
As for its hardware specifications, forget about a large display as the Caterpillar Cat B100 comes with a 2.2” 240 x 320 screen, running on a custom operating system. You will find a 3MP shooter on board, and a microSD memory card should be mandatory for any Caterpillar Cat B100 owner. A basic feature phone that can take all that life throws at it, but forget about using apps with this puppy.
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy S5 And Galaxy Note 4 Concepts
- 2014-04-16 Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-01-17 Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10 Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10 The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10 Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2014-01-09 WiTricity Charges iPhone Sans Wires