There are a couple of concept renderings out there of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S5, and for the most part the renderings have been created by fans and those who are imagining what the Galaxy S5 could look like, or how they think it should look like. However one particular manufacturer from China called No. 1 have told the folks at GizChina that they will be creating a Samsung Galaxy S5 clone based on these concept renderings which they believe could be the real deal. We’re not sure why they are convinced that the renderings they’ve seen are the real deal, although admittedly they do look pretty nice and even if they aren’t the real deal, it would make a nice phone.
According to No. 1, the phone will be known as the No. 1 S7 and will an octa-core Mediatek MT6592 chipset. it will also pack a 16MP rear-facing camera with optical image stabilization, but apart from that we’re not sure what other specs the clone handset will come packed with. Now if you were wondering if the handset will make its way outside of China, you’d probably be out of luck as these handsets are typically limited to the Chinese market, so if you really wanted one you’d probably have to find a way to get it imported. In the meantime what do you guys think of a handset designed like the one above? Yay or nay?
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Costs $256 To Build, According To IHS Teardown