[CES 2014] Forget about fossil fuels, solar energy is the way to go. Cobra knows this, which is why they have come up with the new CPP Solar portable power series which will comprise of the Cobra CPP 100 and CPP 300 models. Regardless of which particular model you pick from, it will still come with high efficiency solar panels that will enable users to juice up their mobile devices many times over before requiring another trip to the power outlet to regain its “strength”.The two models will come with a 6,000 mAh Li-ion battery which can be juiced up using its USB port, just in case that particular day happens to be dark and gloomy. The Cobra CPP 100 sports a 2.1 Amp Outlet and LED Battery Status Indicator, while the Cobra CPP 300 will arrive with an LCD Battery Status Indicator, a Micro USB Output 1A and Dual USB Outlets with 2.1A and 1A Outputs. You should be able to check out the Cobra CPP 100 and 300 for $49.95 and $79.95, respectively, where they will arrive in February. That’s not too long a time to wait, is it?
- 2014-01-17: Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10: Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-02: Cobra Drive HD Series Dash Cams
- 2014-01-02: Cobra CPP Solar/Portable Power Series
- 2014-01-02: Cobra JumPak 7500 mAh Charger
- 2014-01-02: Cobra AirWave Mini
- 2012-01-08: Cobra Tag G5 loss prevention system