They say that too much of a good thing is bad for you, and I suppose that is generally true if you were to eliminate money and possessions from the equation. In the latest Duke Nukem 3D Megaton Edition, it does seem that one would overdose on the number of Dukes spotted in there, where it depicts the addition of 8-player deathmatch and co-op. Those of us who know Duke well enough will figure out that he himself would think that there is but one true Duke. I suppose it is up to the 8-player mayhem to let the Dukes, er, duke it out (pardon the pun) so that only one will stand in the end as the bona fide Duke.
Word on the street has it that Duke Nukem 3D’s Megaton Edition re-release will be on the receiving end of an update, where it will sport an 8-person deathmatch multiplayer mode, in addition to an 8-person co-op mode, too. To roll back the years, the multiplayer mode will boast the entire range of the game’s original maps, in addition to what they claim number in the “hundreds” of community made maps via Steam Workshop. It is extremely rare for a community made map to end up as uber popular as we have evidence of that in the past, but let’s not jinx it now. Duke Nukem 3D Megaton Edition can be purchased at the moment for $9.99 a pop. Any takers?
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase