EA’s Battlefield 4 is a game that is riddled with bugs, to the point where there are multiple lawsuits aimed at the company, claiming that EA made false claims about the game despite knowing there were issues prior to and after the launch, which supposedly were made to inflate its stock prices. It was to the point the EA vowed to put an end to all, if not a majority of the bugs, before they start releasing DLCs which in all honesty is a good move, although we’re guessing many gamers are probably annoyed at this point. Well the good news for Battlefield 4 gamers is that EA has recently released a new patch that will address various stability issues and balances.
It is unclear how much of an improvement this patch has made the game and we doubt that it will fix it completely or address 100% of the issues out there, but we do like the sound of it so far, mainly how there are “various fixes for improving general stability”. We expect that this will not be the last update that EA will be releasing in the near future and there are probably many more to come, but Battlefield 4 gamers out there who have downloaded and updated their game, what do you guys make of the patch so far? Does it address some issues plaguing the game? Or do you think that EA has a long way to go in making it right for everyone?
- 2014-04-11: EA Looking To Transition Older Battlefield Titles From GameSpy's Servers
- 2014-04-03: Battlefield 4: Naval Strike Will See General Release On 15 April
- 2014-04-01: EA Apologizes To Nintendo For "Unacceptable" Wii U Joke
- 2014-03-30: EA Origin Service To Go 100% Digital From April Onwards
- 2014-03-19: EA Reportedly Secures Publishing Rights For Titanfall 2 [Rumor]
- 2014-01-29: EA Promises To Learn From Battlefield 4 Mistakes
- 2013-12-30: EA Faces Another Potential Lawsuit Over Battlefield 4
- 2013-12-18: Second Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against EA Over Battlefield 4
- 2013-12-11: EA Faces Potential Lawsuit Over Battlefield 4