Verizon adding Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in Rose Gold.
— @evleaks (@evleaks) January 9, 2014
It was not too long ago when the Rose Gold color of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 was made official. Well, @evleaks has tweeted that this particular Rose Gold version of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will be making its way over to Verizon Wireless, although there was no specific release date revealed for this particular device. It does seem as though this color could end up being in demand as various parts of the world ramps up for Valentine’s Day that is happening this coming February 14th. After all, with February 14th falling on a Friday this year, you can be sure that holiday resorts and hotels would most probably run out of rooms on that particular evening as couples take the opportunity to escape and celebrate their love for one another.
Instead of jewelry, how about giving a Rose Gold colored model of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3? You can, of course, throw in that customary box of chocolates into the mix if you want to, and KitKats would be extremely appropriate since this particular phable could very well arrive with the Android 4.4 KitKat build. Would the color of a particular device actually play a strong influence in your purchase decision?
Next Story: WiTricity Charges iPhone Sans Wires
- 2014-03-26 BlackBerry 10.3 Leak Reveals Possible Future BlackBerry Devices
- 2014-02-27 AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4 KitKat Update Not Quite There Yet
- 2014-02-20 Sprint's Galaxy Note 3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-18 Galaxy Note 3 Receives Update That Fixes Third Party Accessories
- 2014-02-09 Sony Xperia Sirius D6503 Screenshots Leaked
- 2014-02-05 Samsung Wants Apple's Logo Hidden During The Olympics
- 2014-02-05 Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Gets A Swarovski Makeover
- 2014-01-28 Alleged Left 4 Dead 2 Plantation Map Image Leaked
- 2013-12-10 LG V510 Tablet Images Leaked