[CES 2014] These days form is starting to become a priority amongst manufacturers, who might have in the past created productions that focused more on function. Those aren’t necessarily bad traits to have but if you wanted something that looked good and functioned equally well, Fujifilm has recently announced the X100S which will be coming in an all black design, giving the camera a somewhat sleek and elegant look. For those hearing about the Fujifilm X100S for the first time, this is a camera that was released by the company back in 2013 and featured a retro look, which we guess sits well with old school photographers and those who might be fans of vintage-looking gadgets.
The camera featured a FUJINON 23mm f/2.0 fixed lens that allowed the camera to capture images quickly even in low-light settings, thanks to its aperture which is set slightly wider than most default lenses. The camera will also feature an APS-C X-Trans CMOS II Sensor and will be powered by Fujifilm’s EXR Processor II. Fujifilm is also boasting that the camera is able to autofocus in a mere 0.08 seconds, allowing photographers to snap pictures quickly and not miss the moment. The X100S also boasts increased image resolution by 25% and noise reduction of 30% over its predecessor, the X100. Pricing and availability of the black version of the X100S was not mentioned, but presumably it will keep to the pricing of the original X100S since this is pretty much just a new coat of paint.
- 2014-03-17: New Fujifilm X Mirrorless Camera Could Be Announced Soon
- 2014-03-03: Fujifilm UK Launches Camera Customization Service
- 2014-01-28: Fujifilm X-T1 Is Official
- 2014-01-26: Additional Fujifilm X-T1 Specs Revealed
- 2014-01-20: Fujifilm X-T1 Photos Leaked Online
- 2014-01-06: Fujifilm Unveils FUJINON XF56mmF1.2 R Lens For Portrait Photography
- 2014-01-06: Fujifilm’s INSTAX SHARE Is A Portable Printer For Smartphones
- 2014-01-06: Fujifilm Unveils FinePix XP70 Rugged Camera
- 2014-01-06: Fujifilm FinePix S8600 Is An Affordable Compact Camera
- 2014-01-06: Fujifilm FinePix S1 Is World’s First Weather Resistant Super Zoom Bridge Camera