For those of you who grew up in the 1990s, I am quite sure that you are familiar not only with the NES, SNES, Sega MegaDrive, but also with the hugely popular portable console from Nintendo that is known as the Game Boy. The Game Boy provided me with countless hours of fun, and who knew that four AA batteries could deliver so much enjoyment? There was nothing quite like having the ability to play Mario wherever you go, not to mention collect all 50 Pokémon (yeah, there were that few back in the day), but who would have thought that this 8-bit machine that could would actually be able to display a Twitter feed?
Of course, it would not take too long before someone points out that what you see above is nothing but a hoax, and rightfully so. Twitter user Kinako uploaded a picture of herself sometime last week, depicting her using Twitter on a Game Boy screen, but this has been proven to be nothing other than an image manipulation. The image was created using video editing software AviUtl, and credit where credit is due – it looks fantastic, as though an actual Game Boy was crunching all those Twitter feeds.
Next Story: Small Robot Looks Like A Flying Jellyfish
- 2014-04-22 NYPD Twitter Effort Ends Up As A Disaster
- 2014-04-22 ‘Speed’ Movie Recreated On Twitter
- 2014-04-22 Twitter Could Help Predict Crime
- 2014-04-21 Nintendo Game Boy Officially Turns 25 Years Old
- 2014-04-18 Twitter Parody Account Results In Police Raid At Home
- 2014-04-17 Twitter Introduces 'App Install' Ads