[CES 2014] Gigastone has announced their brand new On-The-Go USB/MicroUSB Drive over at CES this year, where this particular handy peripheral will be able to deliver enough storage space to stash away up to 32GB of content, making it a snap to store as well as – get this, transfer in either direction, between a computer or notebook, and an Android-powered tablet or smartphone. It more or less solves the dilemma of whether you would want to keep that particular material on the PC or notebook, or perhaps on a smartphone or tablet. With the new dual-drive, bi-directional On-The-Go USB/MicroUSB connector, your on-the-go woes are solved in a hassle-free process.
After all, in order to transfer material from a PC to a tablet, all you need to do is to hook up the USB drive to the PC, downloading the selected file items, before using the MicroUSB port to upload the relevant material to the tablet, prior to watching, reading, or sharing the material. This would provide you with access to files at any time of your choice, regardless of the place. The Gigastone On-The-Go drive will play nice with any Android smartphone or tablet that runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean or better, arriving in the first quarter of this year in 16GB and 32GB capacities.
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-01-17: Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10: Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10: The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10: Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2014-01-09: WiTricity Charges iPhone Sans Wires