Xbox One gamers, if you’re looking forward to getting your hands on some musical-like games for your console, you might be disappointed to learn that developer Harmonix has announced that they have cancelled one of their games for the Xbox One platform. The good news is that this project is one of the company’s unannounced projects, meaning that whatever Harmonix has announced is still on track, but whatever it is they were working on has been shelved for now. Unfortunately it was not mentioned what the game that was cancelled was about, but apparently it was a game that took advantage of the Xbox One’s Kinect.
This is pure speculation at this point, but it has been suggested that a Dance Central game could have been given the axe. Given that many gamers have been looking forward to a new Dance Central with no announcement Harmonix, it could be a possibility, although do take it with a grain of salt for now. If you’re unfamiliar with Harmonix, they’re a company that has created titles such as Dance Central and a series of Rock Band titles, which was essentially Guitar Hero but taken to the next level by introducing other instruments to the game, making it a more complicated and entertaining experience. In any case we’ll keep an eye for announcements, so check back with us later for more updates!
Next Story: Fujifilm X-T1 Spotted In Japanese Newspaper
- 2014-04-17: Titanfall On Xbox One Is Top Selling Title
- 2014-04-17: 5 Million Xbox One Consoles Shipped To Date
- 2014-04-17: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Indefinitely Delayed And Possibly Cancelled For The Xbox One
- 2014-04-14: New Xbox One System Update Starts To Roll Out Tonight
- 2014-04-14: Codemasters Teases Announcements, New F1 Title Likely