While the HTC One back in 2013 might have primarily been known and referred to by its grey model, there are actually other color options, such as red, black, blue, and gold (although this was a limited edition model). That being said, word on the street has it that the upcoming HTC One successor, the HTC M8 which it is tentatively known as for now, will be coming in four color options as well. This is according to XDA moderator Shen Ye who claimed on his Twitter post that he was tipped off to the four possible color variants of the HTC M8.
According to him, the HTC M8’s color options will have the color hex codes: #bebebe, #33b5e5, #cc0000, and #414141, so if you have an image editing program, you can enter those hex codes in to get an idea of what colors you might be able to look forward to. In any case take it with a grain of salt for now, but we’ll definitely keep you guys updated with the latest news. There’s still no telling when the HTC M8 will be launched or what it will be called. Some have speculated that it could be known as the HTC One Two/One 2 and given that MWC is around the corner, it is possible that it will be launched then, but hopefully more details will emerge in the near future.
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-03-12: HTC Desire 816, Hands-On Preview
- 2014-02-24: HTC Desire 816 Announced
- 2014-02-17: HTC Music Centric Phone Expected In First Half Of 2014
- 2014-02-11: HTC M8 Picture Leaks Yet Again
- 2014-02-10: Sense 6.0 BlinkFeed Seen In Leaked Image