February 2 happens to be slightly more than a week away, where it is Super Bowl Sunday. Football fans will know that the Broncos and Seahawks will come face to face in New Jersey, where the conditions are downright chilly at this point in time. Of course, as with all of the other great Super Bowl traditions, you can look forward to the fancy advertisements that are being prepared even as you read this – hopefully without any wardrobe malfunctions along the way! H&M has decided to sign up high profile David Beckham, as the two of them work in tandem to push forward the Spring David Beckham Bodywear collection that will be arriving at H&M stores from January 30th onward. There are two versions of the spot ad, which will see Beckham making an attempt to return to a photo shoot after he was locked out, being stuck on the roof with nothing but his underwear.
Two versions of the ad will be on H&M’s website from January 27 onward, where you can then place your vote for the favorite – and the winner will be the one that makes its way to Super Bowl. He might have retired from playing soccer, but he still has a chiseled body that many would die for.
Next Story: Robot Could Help Kids With Autism Out
- 2013-03-04 Microsoft Ending Scroogled TV Campaign
- 2012-10-04 Entertainment Weekly's Oct. 5 issue has a free embedded smartphone inside
- 2012-05-24 iPhone Ads Feature John Malkovich and Siri Talking about Life and Telling Jokes
- 2012-05-07 Interactive Billboard Lets You Drag Away an Abusive Man
- 2012-04-20 Nokia 808 PureView Ad; Filmed on the Device itself