[CES 2014] All-in-One machines seem to have gained popularity over the years, and the HP 205 AiO is certainly one particular model that follows in such a direction. In fact, this particular home computing device that will sit on your desk without taking up too much space will be able to offer wireless networking thanks to its internal 802.11 Wi-Fi connectivity, delivering a neat and cable-free existence. After all, don’t you just hate it whenever cables get in the way, not to mention harbor dust bunnies?
Using the HP 205 AiO is a snap, as it is easy to setup and use. All you need to do is unpack it, place it on the desk which you want to, plug it in, and get right to work straight away. The 18.5″ WLED backlight anti-glare display will offer an ideal workspace thanks to its ability to be tilted for optimum placement. Apart from that, there is also the integrated webcam and microphone that lets you carry out video conference calls without missing a beat, while AMD E-Series dual-core processors will run proceedings from within. Expect the HP 205 AiO to arrive in the US this January 12th for $449 a pop.
Next Story: HP ProOne 400 AiO Announced
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-07: HP Slate 8 Pro Business Tablet Arrives Silently
- 2014-04-07: HP Slate 7 Beats Special Edition Spotted On WiFi Alliance Website
- 2014-04-04: HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-03-20: HP 3D Printers Expected In June
- 2014-01-06: HP Z1 G2 27 Inch Diagonal All-In-One Workstation Announced
- 2014-01-05: HP Slate Pro All-in-One with Android and NVidia Tegra 4
- 2014-01-05: HP ProOne 400 AiO Announced
- 2014-01-05: HP G350 G1 Hits The CES 2014 Showfloor
- 2014-01-05: HP Pro x2 410