There is nothing quite like having a concept video appear for a particular device, especially when you know that this particular device is going to be a hot ticket item by the time it hits the market. It is a safe bet to say that any generation iPhone is going to garner plenty of attention, and with the upcoming iPhone 6, we have seen in recent times that the rumors are starting to pile up thick and fast. Here is not quite a rumor, but rather, an idea from a fan as to how the iPhone 6 might look like as depicted in the YouTube video above.
Do bear in mind that the actual handset itself will be months away, but it does seem as though rumors to date do point to a larger display. I guess that makes plenty of sense, since Android-powered handsets had already made the jump to larger displays for quite a long time now, and we can also expect a spanking new A8 chipset underneath the hood, a larger battery capacity to make up for the bigger display, all crammed into a new thin design that is a pattern which we have seen when it comes to Apple’s chassis upgrades.
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2014-04-13: Possible iPhone 6 Production Tools And Schematics Spotted [Rumor]
- 2014-03-31: Purported iPhone 6 Rear Casing Pictures Leak
- 2014-02-26: iPhone 6 Release In July [Analyst]
- 2013-11-21: iPhone 6 Prototype With 4.9-Inch Screen Being Tested [Rumor]