When it comes down to innovative audio solutions, I am quite sure that a fair number of us have heard of the name Jabra before. Well, Jabra intends to deliver what they see as the future of call center headsets, by introducing the Jabra BIZ 2300. In a nutshell, Jabra has taken a look at the role of the headset in the contact center, and decided to change things from bottom up in the form of the Jabra BIZ 2300.
While a good workman never blames his tools, or so the proverb goes, having the right tool too, would allow one to go great lengths in accomplishing huge things for the company You would not take a screwdriver to pound a nail in, would you? The Jabra BIZ 2300 would cater to call center agents on the frontline so that they will be able to handle all calls as professionally as possible with crystal-clear sound and minimal to no background noise.
Touted to deliver up to 50 percent better noise cancellation as well as a 20 percent lighter form factor compared to its competitors, the Jabra BIZ 2300 would also feature Kevlar cords and a virtually unbreakable boom arm which ought to up the ante in durability stakes. [Press Release]
- 2014-01-22: Jabra Re-envisions Call Center Headset With BIZ 2300
- 2013-09-05: Jabra Solemate Mini And Revamped Solemate Speaker Launched
- 2013-02-19: Jabra Motion Series Employs Sensor Technology In Headsets
- 2013-01-22: Jabra's Speak 510 Series Is Built With The Mobile User In Mind
- 2013-01-07: Jabra Touts Revo Wireless, Revo, & Vox Stereo Headphones At CES 2013
- 2012-08-30: Jabra Solemate Bluetooth portable speakers unveiled