Here we are with a spanking new headset from the folks over at Jawbone, where it is known as the Jawbone ERA. In fact, Jawbone claims that the Jawbone ERA will be the latest innovation in wearable tech, where it is at its simplest, subtlest, and most natural-sounding Bluetooth headset to date. The new Jawbone ERA headset is a totally reengineered Bluetooth earpiece which would allow you to take full advantage of your smartphone or mobile device, all the while providing a more natural, comfortable way to carry out a conversation on the handset, to make use of Siri or Google Now, as well as to listen to audio content.
It will direct audio to the ear in a totally hands-free manner, where the ERA will liberate your smartphone’s conversations while simplifying your smartphone interactions by leveraging a more human-centric, coming in a less intrusive voice-based user interface. It will be 42% smaller compared to the previous headset model from Jawbone. The Jawbone ERA is already out this January 16th for $129.99 a pop. So far, in your opinion, which is the best Bluetooth headset that you have used so far, so much so that it is effective even in extremely noisy conditions such as when you are in a nightclub? [Press Release]
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!
- Care Predict Activity Tracker System Targets Seniors