[CES 2014] Lantronix has just announced its brand new xPrintServer Cloud Print Edition. This will be the latest member of the patented, award-winning xPrintServer family for mobile printing, where it also boasts of being the very first and only print server that has been certified by Google which will offer support for Cloud Print technology, in addition to any other compatible device that plays nice with Google’s Chrome browser and Chrome operating system which is known as ChromeOS. The new xPrintServer – Cloud Print Edition will measure roughly the size of a smartphone, and you do not need any kind of extra software downloads or printer driver installations to get started, thanks to its automatic printer discovery and configuration. All you need to do is open the box, plug the xPrintServer into the network, and it will be able to link all user IDs to all printers on the network automatically, paving the way for Cloud Printing in just a matter of minutes. Expect it to shop sometime from next month onward.
- 2014-04-18: Chrome High DPI: How To Enable It In Windows 8, 8.1 (v34+)
- 2014-04-17: Project Loon Tests LTE In Nevada (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Canonical Reveals Ubuntu 14.04 Desktop
- 2014-04-17: Facebook Nearby Friends Feature Introduced
- 2014-04-16: Bing.com Gets Personalized Cards