Lenovo has just announced their spanking new ThinkPad 11e series of notebooks which were specially designed for the education sector, and in view of that, ruggedized for classroom performance. Not only are they thin and light, these will also come with the durability required in order to function well in the hands of K-12 students who might seem to be more inquisitive than those of adults, while boasting of the flexibility to keep up with the times. The Lenovo ThinkPad 11e series will arrive in two different form factors – the normal laptop, or Lenovo’s innovative Yoga multimode form that boasts of a quartet of unique positions, namely laptop, tablet, tent and stand.
With the ThinkPad Yoga 11e, students will be able to make use of a computing system which will grow and adapt to their needs, depending on the application or content that they happen to work with at the moment. Rubber bumpers, reinforced ports, and stronger hinges ensure that the Yoga 11e will keep on going despite going through a rough and tumble experience, while the 11.6” HD LED antiglare display ought to offer a clear view in any environment. Running on an Intel processor, you can be sure that fast boot times translate to classes kicking off without much delay.
The ThinkPad Yoga 11e Chromebook and the ThinkPad 11e Chromebook would also make a 1:1 computing program a possibility in any school district, as long as there is a decent Internet connection in play.
- 2014-04-23 Next-gen Moto X & Moto G Will Continue To Use Near-Stock Android
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-21 Uber Giveaway: Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro, Yoga Tablet 8 and Mixx 2
- 2014-04-15 Lenovo FLEX 2 Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15 Lenovo Z40 & Z50 Entertainment-Focused Laptops Announced
- 2013-11-20 Lenovo ThinkPad 8 Makes Its Way Through The FCC
- 2013-09-11 Lenovo Upgrading ThinkPad Series To Include Intel Haswell CPUs
- 2013-09-02 Lenovo ThinkPad T440s And T440 Ultrabooks Unveiled
- 2013-09-02 Lenovo ThinkPad S440 & S540
- 2013-07-09 Lenovo ThinkPad T440s Ultrabook Will Be Powered By Haswell