[CES 2014] 4K displays and TVs are going to be all the rage this year, the trend has caught on over the past year and with the new crop of devices unveiled at this year’s Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, the 4K revolution is certainly going to steam ahead at great speed. Lenovo unveiled its new “professional 4K display” today, called the ThinkVision Pro2840m. With integrated speakers and all digital connections, this monitor has been designed to provide “professional performance,” the company claims.
The Lenovo ThinkVision Pro 2840m is a 28 inch infinity 4Kx2K monitor offering a staggering 3,840×2,160 pixel resolution with 157 pixels per inch and 300nit brightness. HDMI, mDP and DP digital connectors can all be found on the ThinkVision along with USB BC 1.2 to easily charge devices, USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports are onboard as well as MHL.
It touts EnergyStar 6.0 and EPEAT GOLD ratings and offers 10bit color depth, 72 percent color gamut, 1000:1 ration and 5ms response time. Integrated speakers provide ultimate usability, turning this display into one complete package. Lenovo ThinkVision Pro2840m 4K display is going to be available later this year for $799.
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-06: Lenovo's IBM Server Unit Bid Raises National Security Concerns
- 2014-03-31: Motorola By Lenovo Brand Might Be Under Consideration
- 2014-03-30: Lenovo Recalls ThinkPad Batteries Over Fire Hazard
- 2014-03-21: Lenovo Spends $100 Million Acquiring New Patents And Licenses
- 2014-01-08: Samsung 85-Inch 4K Bendable TV Prototype Making Waves At CES
- 2014-01-06: Sony FDR-AX100: Semi-Pro 4K HandyCam
- 2014-01-06: Sony BRAVIA X Series: Designed For 4K
- 2014-01-06: LG 105UC9 105-inch 21:9 UHD Television
- 2014-01-06: Toshiba L8400 & L9400 HDTVs For 4K Enthusiasts