If you are a Sprint subscriber and want to upgrade your smartphone, or are in the market for a new handset, you might want to check out something that is cutting edge from South Korea. The smartphone that I am referring to would be this – the LG G Flex, which we have already spent some hands-on time with it at the end of last year. The LG G Flex happens to be the first curved, flexible smartphone in the world, and it will be a Sprint exclusive that will be able to take advantage of Sprint Spark, which is enhanced LTE that supports a new generation of online gaming, virtual reality, advanced cloud services and other applications that require high bandwidth.
The LG G Flex will be made available at the end of this month across Sprint sales channels, where it will cost you $299.99 a pop outright with a new two-year service agreement, excluding taxes and surcharges. It will finally make its way to Sprint stores next month – on February 7th, to be exact. Early adopters who want to place an online preorder between now and the end of January will be on the receiving end of a free Quickwindow Folio Case that is worth $59.99 a pop. Any takers? [Press Release]
- 2014-04-22 LG G3 Screenshots Hint At New UI, 'Concierge Service'
- 2014-04-22 Possible LG G3 Software Features Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2014-04-21 LG G3 Mini Seemingly Confirmed In User Agent Profile
- 2014-04-21 LG G3 Mini Headed For AT&T (Rumor)
- 2014-04-16 AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-03-31 Sprint LG G2 Mini Carries Model Number LS885
- 2014-03-27 LG G Flex Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2013-12-15 LG G Flex For Sprint Leaked
- 2013-11-21 LG G Flex For Sprint Passes Through The FCC