If you are a Sprint subscriber and want to upgrade your smartphone, or are in the market for a new handset, you might want to check out something that is cutting edge from South Korea. The smartphone that I am referring to would be this – the LG G Flex, which we have already spent some hands-on time with it at the end of last year. The LG G Flex happens to be the first curved, flexible smartphone in the world, and it will be a Sprint exclusive that will be able to take advantage of Sprint Spark, which is enhanced LTE that supports a new generation of online gaming, virtual reality, advanced cloud services and other applications that require high bandwidth.
The LG G Flex will be made available at the end of this month across Sprint sales channels, where it will cost you $299.99 a pop outright with a new two-year service agreement, excluding taxes and surcharges. It will finally make its way to Sprint stores next month – on February 7th, to be exact. Early adopters who want to place an online preorder between now and the end of January will be on the receiving end of a free Quickwindow Folio Case that is worth $59.99 a pop. Any takers? [Press Release]
- New Oppo Find 7 Camera Photos "Confirms" 50MP Camera
- Galaxy S5 Production Will Not Be Hugely Affected By Recent Factory Fire
- All New HTC One Leaked Photos Leave Nothing To The Imagination
- Sony Xperia Z2's Stereo Speakers Compared Against The Xperia Z1
- John Chen's Focus Will Be On BlackBerry's Customer Base