The other day Sprint’s registration page for the LG G Flex came online and scheduled the phone for a release on the 7th of February. Well the good news is that if you’d much prefer T-Mobile than Sprint, you might be interested to learn that T-Mobile has put up the registration page for their LG G Flex as well. Do note that this is a registration page for the LG G Flex and not a pre-order page, meaning that you will not have to put down any money at the moment, but simply put in your details in which T-Mobile will then be able to notify you when the phone is made available, which we can only assume won’t be too far behind Sprint’s release. Pricing has not been mentioned ether but presumably it can be paid off via T-Mobile’s Uncarrier program.
In any case as far as specs are concerned, T-Mobile’s version of the LG G Flex will remain the same as all other versions of the phone, although possibly with different radios in order to make it compatible with the carrier’s network. Apart from that customers can look forward to a 6” curved OLED 720p HD display, a 13MP rear-facing camera, 2GB of RAM, and it will be powered by a 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor with 32GB of onboard storage, a 3,500mAh battery, and will come with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean preinstalled. So, anyone planning on ordering the device when it is released?
- 2014-04-16: LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future
- 2014-04-16: Gold LG G3 Reportedly Coming This Summer
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Japanese Market Variant Presumably Leaked Online
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Rumored For June Announcement, July Release
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2014-04-01: T-Mobile LG L90 This April 23rd (Rumor)
- 2014-03-27: LG G Flex Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-03-03: LG G Flex Could Get 4K Video Post Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-01-03: LG G Flex Press Renderings For AT&T And T-Mobile Leaked