The LG G Flex is the South Korean company’s attempt at creating a smartphone with a curved display, taking on the likes of the Samsung Galaxy Round in the process. We had heard that LG planned to release the handset globally and that as far as a stateside launch was concerned, the device was scheduled to be launched on three of the major carriers, AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint. Unfortunately until today we have not heard word about a possible release date, but thanks to the ever-reliable @evleaks, the press rendering of both AT&T and T-Mobile’s version of the handset has made its way online.
However given that the LG G Flex will look exactly the same, there’s no telling which model pictured above is for which carrier, save for the carrier’s name sighted in either model, then again we don’t expect LG to be making drastic design changes for every single carrier, so we guess that’s to be expected. In any case @evleaks has been pretty spot on in terms of his leaks so for all we know this could be a possibility. Like we said availability of the handset has not yet been made available, nor pricing, but hopefully we will hear more from LG soon, hopefully at CES 2014, so be sure to check back with us then for the details!
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Japanese Market Variant Presumably Leaked Online
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Rumored For June Announcement, July Release
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2014-04-01: T-Mobile LG L90 This April 23rd (Rumor)
- 2014-01-19: LG G Flex For T-Mobile Registration Page Goes Live
- 2013-12-15: LG G Flex For Sprint Leaked
- 2012-10-15: Leaked T-Mobile road map points at LG Optimus L9 and HTC Windows Phone 8X release dates