Back in September 2013, LG announced their new tablet, the LG G pad 8.3. Well the good news is that if you were hoping to get your hands on the tablet, @evleaks has revealed that the tablet will be making its way onto Verizon’s network, although he did not mention when exactly that will be, but we guess if the leaks are beginning to make their way online, hopefully an announcement by Verizon regarding pricing and availability will be announced soon. However be sure to check back with us in the near future for more updates.
For those who are learning about the LG G Pad 8.3 for the first time, this is the latest tablet released by LG. The handset will sport an 8.3” 1920×1200 IPS display with a pixel density of 273PPI. The tablet will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor clocked at 1.7GHz, 2GB of RAM, a 5MP rear-facing camera, a 1.3MP front-facing camera, a 4,600mAh battery, and will come in either 16 or 32GB storage options that can be expanded via microSD. The tablet will also come with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean preinstalled, although we’re not sure if it will be updated by the time it arrives on Verizon’s network. So, who’s looking forward to getting their hands on the tablet?
- Microsoft Rumored To Be Launching Low-Cost Windows Tablets In India
- Galaxy NotePro 12.2 & G Pad 8.3 Pegged For 6th March Launch On Verizon [Rumor]
- Microsoft Surface Mini Rumored For June Announcement
- Alleged Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Specs Leaked
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued