The LG G2 Pro has been spoken of in the past before, where it could very well see the implementation of a fingerprint sensor. Details of this particular smartphone has remained scarce, although there has been reports going around that the LG G2 Pro will feature a display at 2,560 x 1,440 resolution, although the overall screen size remains debatable – is it 5.5” or 5.9”? Only time will tell, of course. Ah yes, and there is also that fingerprint sensor that might just make the cut considering this is going to be a high end handset, in addition to a possibility of a March release. Does this mean that we will be able to see an announcement for it at next month’s Mobile World Congress?
Other rumored hardware specifications for the LG G2 Pro include a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 SoC, 3GB RAM, and of course, Android 4.4 KitKat as the mobile operating system of choice. Would you be interested in this particular phablet, or do you have your eyes set on something else entirely? I suppose you could also figure out whether you want to pick up the Nokia Lumia Icon aka Lumia 929 from Verizon if Windows Phone 8 is your cup of tea. Any takers for this handset?
Next Story: Nokia Lumia Icon User Guide Image Leaked
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-16: LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future
- 2014-02-25: LG F90 Mid-Ranged Handset Unveiled
- 2014-02-24: LG F70 Mid-Ranged LTE Smartphone Unveiled
- 2014-02-24: LG G Pro 2 Hands-On Review
- 2014-02-20: LG G2 Mini To Have Three Hardware Variants
- 2014-02-18: LG Posts MWC Teaser Trailer