Back in 2013, Qualcomm announced their Toq smartwatch. The watch was never intended to be released as a commercial product, but rather produced a reference design in which Qualcomm expected other companies to use in order to manufacturer smartwatches of their own. However it seems that interest in the device proved to be pretty high which led to Qualcomm selling the device themselves. Now the good news for those who might be a bit more fashion conscious is that if you thought black was rather boring, you might be pleased to learn that Qualcomm has announced that they will be offering a white color version of the Toq smartwatch which customers can go ahead and purchase via their website.
Apart from the new coat of paint, the internals of the Toq smartwatch remain the same as its black counterpart, although we should note that according to Qualcomm’s website, the white version of the Toq smartwatch is a limited edition model, so you might want to hurry if you don’t want to miss out on it! The Toq smartwatch is priced at $349.99 and will feature a 1.55-ich Mirasol display, Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity, Android smartphone compatibility as long as the device runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean or higher, and a 240mAh battery which Qualcomm boasts will last a few days before requiring a charge.
- 2014-04-22 KOR-FX Haptic Vest Lets You Feel Each Incoming Blow
- 2014-04-22 MEVU Creates Wearable Bitcoin Wallet That Pays Using Gestures
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Gear Fit Initial Stock Reportedly Sold Out
- 2014-04-22 Withings Pulse O2 Tracks Your Activities To Help Improve Overall Health
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit Reportedly Expensive To Repair
- 2014-01-06 Qualcomm Toq Smartwatch Price Receives $50 Cut
- 2013-09-04 Qualcomm Launches Toq, Its Very Own Smartwatch