[CES 2014] Headphones come in all shapes and sizes, although the past couple of years we have started to see headphones take on a more fashion-conscious feel, partially thanks to the collaboration between Monster and Beats that resulted in headphones many would regard as a fashion accessory. The partnership between Monster and Beats has since come to an end but it seems that the outlandish designs have remained as Monster has announced their new 24K headphones, the Monster 24K which the complain claims has been inspired by rapper Meek Mill’s lifestyle.
The headphones are an over-the-ear model meaning that they should rest around the ears as opposed to directly on them, but we suppose this will vary depending on the size of your ears. The headphones will feature Monster’s Pure Monster Sound technology with “tight, deep bass” which are “unmatched in clarity and depth”. The headphones will also have swivel ear cups which is feature probably appreciated more by DJs. The Monster 24K will also come with a tangle-resistant coil cable, a ProStudio link cable, adapters, and Monster’s ControlTalk Universal that allows for hands-free calling and music playback control. The headphones will be available via Monster’s website for $319.95.
Next Story: Halo 5 On Track For 2014 Release
- 2014-04-04: Sony MDR-HW700DS Is World’s First 9.1ch Digital Surround Wireless Headphones System
- 2014-04-04: Phiaton's Bridge MS 500 Headphones Look Pretty Sleek
- 2014-03-20: Samsung Premium Headphones Lineup Reportedly Coming Soon
- 2014-03-05: Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- 2014-02-14: Headphones Get Smarter With The Dash Headphones
- 2014-01-08: Monster And Lamborghini Team Up To Deliver Audio System In Veneno Roadster
- 2014-01-08: Sennheiser Unveils HD8 DJ, HD7 DJ And HD6 MIX Headphones
- 2014-01-07: B&O Form 2i Headphones Announced
- 2014-01-06: Monster's DNA Pro Headphones Go Wireless
- 2014-01-06: Monster DiamondZ Headphones Get Limited Edition Finishes