Contracts and post-paid plans are great for those who are thinking long-term or who don’t want the hassle of shopping for different carriers, but for those who believe that they are around for a short period of time, perhaps for work or study, prepaid could be the smarter choice. For those of you who like the idea of prepaid, versus post-paid where you could get bill shocks, you might be interested to learn that Boost Mobile has announced that they will be offering the brand new Moto G from Motorola in the coming weeks and will be available for purchase come 14th of January via Boost Mobile’s online store, or for those who’d rather see the device in person, the Moto G will be available in-store come 20th January.
The handset will be priced at $129.99 off-contract along with Boost Mobiles $55 Monthly Unlimited plan. However the good news is that if you were to make six payments on time, Boost Mobile will cut your plan down by $5 and will be valid for up to $15, meaning that your monthly plan payments could go as low as $40 a month. Granted this is still a bit more expensive that Verizon’s pre-paid offering which is set at $99, but we guess it will depend on your preference, network coverage, and etc.
Next Story: Alleged HTC M8 Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2014-03-31: Moto G Boosts Motorola's UK Market Share
- 2014-03-28: Moto G Forte Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-03-04: Moto G Android 4.4.2 Update Causing Issues For Some
- 2014-02-26: Motorola Moto G OTA Update Set To Fix Bugs And Issues
- 2014-01-14: Boost Mobile Launches Moto G At $129.99