Merely a few weeks after it went on sale during the holiday shopping season, Motorola has once again decided to slash the price of the Moto X smartphone, originally released back in August 2013. At first the off contract price was $549, but earlier this month the company permanently dropped it to $399. Through this new sale, the company is offering an additional $100 off, meaning that this smartphone can be purchased on any carrier of the customer’s choice, off contract, for just $299. The only catch is that customers must make the purchase between 3 to 4 PM ET on Monday, January 27th.
The procedure is similar to what was used during the holiday season sale. Customers will register for the smartphone during the one hour this promotion is going to be offered, they will then receive a code which will entitle them to $100 off the price of the Moto X. The last time this smartphone’s price was discounted substantially, there was so much rush that Motorola’s website wasn’t even to cope up with it, so if you’re planning to pick one up, do keep this possibility in mind as well. Even if you miss out on tomorrow’s Moto X sale, Motorola will still be offering it for $70 off from January 27th through February 14th, as part of its Valentine’s Day sale.
Next Story: Aurora Dream-Enhancing Headband
- 2014-04-13: Moto X+1 Customizable Options Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-01: Motorola Moto X Boot Animation Updated, Gets “Powered By Android”
- 2014-03-17: AT&T Moto X Android 4.4.2 KitKat Soak Test Kicks Off
- 2014-03-07: Motorola Moto X College Collection Launched