Motorola, a wholly owned Google company, has started sending out invites to the press for an event on January 17th, in London, UK. The company says that it will make an addition to its European lineup, but doesn’t hint if the new device is either going to be a smartphone or a tablet. No further details are available about the upcoming device, and so far nothing has been rumored about what we can expect from Motorola at the event in London.
Its possible that the device could be similar to the Moto X. When that smartphone was launched, the company said that new devices will come to Europe which will come from the same family and that “they are cool and they are exciting.” Moto X is a relatively affordable mid-range Android handset that Motorola announced back in August last year. Then the Moto G smartphone came around, a low cost bonafide Android smartphone costing just $179 in the U.S. It remains to be seen if something about the event leaks out before January 14th. Even if it doesn’t we only have a week to go before we finally find out what Motorola is hiding up its sleeve for customers across the pond.
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-20 Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20 Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2014-04-18 Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17 Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless