I am quite sure that many of us would like to get something free once in a while, as there is nothing quite like getting the most bang for your hard earned buck. Of course, a lot of it also depends on the seller, and Motorola must still carry the spirit of Christmas with them, as they are now offering the Chromecast dongle for free with every single Moto X smartphone that you decide to pick up. One ought to take note that the Chromecast had been left out of recent deals which Motorola did offer to the masses throughout the holiday season, but all of it has changed now.
There is a catch, however. In order to be eligible for this particular deal, you will first need to purchase your Moto X as an unlocked unit, which means you will have to pay the full price via Motorola. That would translate to forking out either $399 for the 16GB model Moto X, or $449 for the 32GB version of the Moto X. Needless to say, those who want to customize their device even more are able to do so, but if you are running short on cash, you can just stick to the tried and true black or white shades.
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2014-04-01: Motorola Moto X Boot Animation Updated, Gets “Powered By Android”
- 2014-03-17: AT&T Moto X Android 4.4.2 KitKat Soak Test Kicks Off
- 2014-03-07: Motorola Moto X College Collection Launched